CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Children's Bookshelf- Nov 12

I had originally planned to share with you my very favorite Thanksgiving books this week on the Children's Bookshelf.  But last week, Stacey from Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy! shared a fantastic list in the linkup that included ALL of my favorites.  So instead, I am going to send you to her fabulous blog!  Her blog is a new find for me, and I am in love! 




If you are looking for fun activities inspired by A Turkey for Thanksgiving or Ten Fat Turkeys, click through to see our Thanksgiving themed Mommy and Me classes from the past two years.  This week, we will be featuring Run Turkey Run, so make sure you come back and check out our Mommy and Me Book Club fun!!!  



So, now, it is your turn to share with us all of your kid lit inspired posts this week. Please link up any children's book posts below and don't forget to follow The Children's Bookshelf on Pinterest or visit TCB's co-hosts: What Do We Do All Day?, No Twiddle Twaddle, Smiling Like Sunshine, Mommy and Me Book Club, My Little Bookcase and Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns.

By linking up you are giving permission for any of the co-hosts to pin and/or feature a photo from that post on a future The Children's Bookshelf post. Thank you for joining us each week!  I love seeing everyone's fun with books!  And just a reminder, please do not link up any posts that are not children's book related.  Those will be removed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from the readers of my blog. It makes my day! I have recently had a lot of inappropriate spam that has snuck through, so I am turning on the moderation of comments for a short time, to see if it helps. I am so sorry for any inconvience this may cause, but I want to remain a family friendly blog. -Danielle @Mommy and Me Book Club